You have found the perfect home and your offer has been accepted, you are now officially under contract!
Amber Cloutier and Heidi Odham, closing coordinators for Wilson Realty Group will guide you from signatures on the contract all the way to the closing table.
Everything from scheduling inspections, to negotiating the final details, we are here and excited to assist you in making sure your home buying or selling experience is unforgettable and seamless.
The first thing the closing department will do is to contact you to introduce ourselves and give you and overview of what to expect from here to closing. Our top propriety is to make sure that you will have a great home buying or selling experience.
What to except when you first go under contract:
- For buyers, we will discuss what inspections you would like the closing department to schedule. For sellers we will notify you of all pertinent dates as well as when the buyer’s plan to have their home inspection
- The closing department will schedule your closing and get all necessary paperwork to the closing attorney.
- We will be in constant contact with the lenders to ensure a smooth and timely closing
- Once the inspections reports/survey/appraisals are received we will call you to review the report. Prior to sending any requests or responses we will send over a draft outlining the items for your approval.
- We strive to make closings as convenient as possible, if you are a seller we will attend closing on your behalf. We will set up a time that is convenient for you to come to our office before closing to sign your closing paperwork. We will also send the Closing statement to you via email and give you a call to review the numbers prior to our heading to the attorney’s office.
- We will call you weekly to check in but please also feel free to contact us with any questions
- We will keep you updated and we want you to feel at ease through the entire process, please let us know if there is anything we may do during the transaction to improve your experience.
- We appreciate you and are always here for you.
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises.
He is not dependent on us.
We are dependent on him.
He is not an interruption on work.
He is the purpose of it.
He is not an outsider to our business.
He is part of it.
We are not doing him a favor by serving him….
He is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do it.”