Why not plan a Staycation?
School is starting to wind down and it’s time to start thinking about Summer vacations! This year, why not consider a staycation? With so many great tourist attractions right here in North Carolina, plan some time to enjoy everything our great state has to offer! And among the top are places right here in the Triangle!
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh
- Fort Fisher State Historic Site, Kure Beach
- The North Carolina Zoo, Asheboro
- Discovery Place, Charlotte
- Fort Macon State Park, Atlantic Beach
- Marbles Kids Museum, Raleigh
- NC Arboretum, Asheville
- Wright Brothers National Memorial, Kill Devil Hills
- Museum of Life and Science, Durham
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher, Kure Beach
- NC Museum of Art, Raleigh
- NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, Pine Knoll Shores
- Greensboro Science Center, Greensboro
- NC Maritime Museums, Beaufort, Hatteras, Southport
- NC Museum of History, Raleigh
- NC Aquarium at Roanoke Island, Manteo
- Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, Manteo
- Chimney Rock State Park, Chimney Rock
- Duke University Chapel, Durham
- Tryon Place, New Bern
Thinking of staying right at home this summer? If you’re foregoing a vacation for projects around the house, let us know! We would be happy to let you know what improvements would be best based on your neighborhood. We can even recommend a contractor or landscaper to help!