Raleigh, North Carolina 27614
Wherever they need to go in the area, Wakefield residents can get there easily. With its convenient North Raleigh location, Wakefield is just a short drive from Research Triangle Park, Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Downtown Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill. The outer loop (I-540), only four miles away, gives you fast access to almost any destination and provides a gateway to the best that the area has to offer: world-famous universities and hospitals, corporate headquarters, business centers, and exciting recreational and cultural opportunities.
Clearly, Raleigh is convenient, but Wakefield Plantation residents also enjoy a close proximity to the charming town of Wake Forest, just a few minutes away. Home to the beautiful old campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (original site of Wake Forest University), Wake Forest is more like a quaint village of lovely tree-lined streets and historic buildings. With its shopping centers, restaurants, parks, cultural events, and service organizations, Wake Forest offers shoppers and visitors a more relaxed pace and a friendly, historic ambiance
From a dip in the pool at the TPC Sports Club, to a drink or an elegant dinner with friends at the TPC Clubhouse, it all feels like home.
The stately TPC Clubhouse gives Wakefield Plantation its true southern plantation feel. It’s the ideal place to enjoy dining, take in club activities or relax after a day of golf.
At Wakefield Plantation, you’re close to all the necessities of modern living without sacrificing the peace and serenity of a quiet neighborhood. The natural beauty of the area is apparent everywhere you look, from the wonderful views of the rolling hills and golf course, to the picturesque park areas offering places for children to play and families to gather. Wakefield Plantation offers a community and a lifestyle you’ll treasure forever.
- Located 5 miles from I540, Wakefield is bordered by Falls of Neuse Rd, Capital Blvd and Hwy 98.
- 2200 acres with a TPC golf course, tennis and pool
- It is built out now with a few scattered lots left for building.
- Developed by Wakefield Development.
- Close to medical—Rex Wellness is on the site and Rex Cancer Center, Wake Med North is about 4 miles south on Falls of the Neuse Rd.
- Triangle Town Center—the area’s newest mall– is about 5 miles south on Capital Blvd
- Restaurants at Wakefield include Miltons’s Pizza, Wakefield Tavern, Bruno’s Restaurant
- Nearby restaurants include Shuckers , Chili’s, Red Robin, Village Deli, Bella Italia, Mellow Mushroom, Carolina Ale House, Olive Garden, Blue Fin’s Bistro
The TPC Sports Club offers fun-filled activities for the whole family:
- Three swimming pools: an eight-lane olympic-style pool, a recreational pool with water slide and a “kiddie” pool
- Eight state-of-the-art hydro-clay tennis courts
- Children’s playground
- 9-hole practice golf course
- Casual bar & grill
- Fitness center
- Locker rooms and showers
- Covered outdoor party area
- Shade pavillion
TPC Wakefield Plantation
Situated on 217 acres of breathtaking countryside within the community of Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, North Carolina, TPC Wakefield Plantation offers a winning combination: 18 holes of golf designed by veteran PGA TOUR player Hale Irwin; an array of amenities; and the personalized service and privileges that have become synonymous with the PGA TOUR’s acclaimed TPC Network of premier clubs. TPC Wakefield Plantation is a full service private Country Club featuring golf, swim, tennis, fitness events for the whole family.